Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Best Part of The Stationery Show

Hi there. I had the chance to attend the NSS over the weekend. It was so nice to see some old friends and speak to wonderful and talented people. I will be collecting my notes and look forward to sharing with you my point of view. After 15 years of attending the show, I have to say, this product has been the highlight for me. They were giving a sample away to anyone who visited their booth. (Great move since I was stopped like every 15 minutes with people asking me where did I get this? Even as I walked the ICFF - Furniture Show...LOL.) Just seeing each of my girls with a big smile on their faces as they each got one of these when I came home makes all the aching muscles from lugging catalogs and samples all the worth while. By the way, they named their pet balloon Princess and Coco. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment