Friday, July 29, 2011

Tiny Prints Inspirations Boards

Inspiration Board from Tiny Prints blog
This is one of my designs that Tiny Prints sells. I was thrilled to see it posted on their blog earlier this year. I have been meaning to share this inspiration board that they've created around my "first birthday" invitation. It sets you in the mood to have a pink and yellow party or stir some new ideas (especially when you are stuck in a creative rut). I also did a boy color combo too. Click on the tag, "inspiration board" when you get to this link to check out a bunch of other splendid ones!

2 comments:

  1. Any new designs on the horizon perhaps for a boy's 1st birthday luau? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea. TP hasn't requested that need but something definitely to keep in mind. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete