Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day - My Playlist

  
I have been working on some sihlouette projects and I wanted to post this one in honor of Mother's Day. Do you have a play list for things in your life? This is my place list of songs that whenever I hear them, I think of my girls. And in turn, makes my think of my mom and how much I appreciate her more than ever after having children of my own. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms! Have a great weekend.

Song list: 1) Pinoy Ako-by Orange and Lemons, 2) Original of The Species-by U2, 3) Somewhere Over The Rainbow-by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole, 4) Born This Way-by Lady Gaga, 5) Little Wonders-by Rob Thomas, 6) Heaven-by Live, 7) Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)-by John Lennon, 8) Firework-by Katy Perry, 9) Amazing-by Bruno Mars, 10) Isn't She Lovely-by Stevie Wonder.

What's your play list of songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment