Monday, May 9, 2011

B H L D N - Anthropologie's Sister Store

Things have been mad busy for me lately due to the upcoming Stationery Show and Surtex. Will you be attending? I plan to check it out this weekend. I wanted to post something specific to correlate with the trade show. This line of paper and party goods that just launched from BHDLN (a bridal store from Anthropologie) couldn't come at a better time.  For those of you who know my love (or obsession) of all things paper and craft, you'd probably guess that I was in cloud nine when I saw these items. I am seriously going to have to restrain myself from not getting all of the wonderful products! I am particularly in love with the paper fans (and what color do I chose?). They also have beautiful jewelry and other accessories. You don't have be getting married to shop over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment