Sunday, April 28, 2013

Books worth reading or creating or to be inspired

Photo @ Melissa Camacho
Hello there. Sorry long time no post. I had a pretty rough winter dealing with some health issues. Now, things are better. With Spring in the air and a new beginning, I am feeling good and full of energy. I hope to post more on a regular basis.

I wanted to share with you some recent books a I purchased from Amazon. I highly recommend all that you see. I tried a couple of Lidia's dishes and it turned out yummy. Easy to do. And I have been reading the illustrated books to my girls which they love to hear about. Very inspiring drawings and great stories. The book, Secret Garden, I had to get a couple. One for myself to "ooh" and "ahh" and the other to color with my girls. I have to try the crafts from the book Rosette Art by Cathe Holden who has a site called, justsomethingimade.com. The projects in the book look so pretty. Great ideas for gifts and home decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment